Yes, we are still in business, but we are rather selective about the projects we work on due to heavy demand from DASH and a few other clients.
We currently do not do iOS apps.
The Namecoin Wallet has been created and published:
Blackcoin Android Wallet App – Full Blockchain on Device
Source for wallet app: https://bitbucket.org/janko33/bitcoin-wallet-4.16
Source for blackcoinj: https://github.com/janko33bd/bitcoinj/tree/blackcoinj
Peercoin Android Wallet App – Uses Centralized Server for Getting Transaction Info
Android app on Github: https://github.com/MatthewLM/peercoin-android-wallet
Peercoinj on Github: https://github.com/MatthewLM/peercoinj
Explorer on Github: https://github.com/MatthewLM/PeercoinAbeExplorer
Peer4commit Project: http://peer4commit.com/projects/129
- Bitcoin Wallet 4.00 or higher (https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet)
- Bitcoin Wallet 3.00 or higher (https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet)
- Bitcoin Wallet 2.00 or higher
Bitcoin Wallet 3.00 and up
- Bitcoin Wallet 3.x
Bitcoin Wallet 4.x
Litecoin Wallet (Litecoin Dev Team) – Forked from Bitcoin Wallet 3.30
- Gaelcoin (HashEngineering consulted for Genesis Block configuration)
Dogecoin Wallet (langerhans) – Forked from Bitcoin Wallet 3.x
Digitalcoin Wallet (HashEngineering) – Forked from Bitcoin Wallet 3.x and 4.x
- Franko [FGW] (HashEngineering)
- Megacoin [KGW] (HashEngineering)
- Vertcoin (broken at Lyra2 fork)
- Einsteinium (offline)
- Infinitecoin (HashEngineering)
- Earthcoin (HashEngineering consulted for Transaction Comments)
- Quark (HashEngineering)
- Darkcoin [X11, DGW, DGW2, DGW3] (HashEngineering)
- Myriadcoin [Qubit, Groestl, Skein] (HashEngineering)
- GroestlCoin (Groestl 512 x 2) (HashEngineering)
The X11 hashing algorithm has been translated to Java. The Dark Gravity Wave and Dark Gravity Wave 2 have also been translated. We plan to translate the other hash functions of Myriadcoin as well.
The digitalcoin Wallet now has been posted on Google Play. Though we were the original developers of the digitalcoin Wallet (ported from Bitcoin Wallet 3.31, not the Litecoin Wallet), we were allowing the previous developer to take our code and publish it. Recently we were asked to take over the development and maintenance of this wallet and it has now been published.
On February 27th 2014, Federal Reserve Chairman, Janet Yellen testified before Senator Joe Manchin that the Federal Reserve has no authority to regulate Bitcoin or the Bitcoin protocol.
Beta testing has begun and some bugs have been fixed.
Go to our Quark article.